Thursday 14 November 2013

Composing a blog about your creativity.

I have come across some wonderful blogs in my 6 years ish of using the internet, mostly creative souls like myself, thing is I am crap at writing about my creative process as it has evolved in many ways for different reasons, so I have decided to blog about my life because the reader will see how my life is intertwined with being creative and is rather bonkers, so here comes the first instalment and you grammar police will just have to grin and bear it.
I was born in 1957 in Shipley in the north of England and my parents and I lived in a terrace house in Saltaire, my mother had met and married my father in Scarborough and had come to live in Shipley, by the time I had arrived they had moved  to Saltaire, my father worked at the Metal Box Company an engineering Co, I remember the christmas parties they laid on for the children of the workers, great food and films, one year we even went to Leeds to see a pantomime, my mum stayed at home as she had little old me to look after, when I was 2 years old I killed the family cat, well not really but probably helped the poor thing on its way, shamefully here is a list of what I did, threw the cat out of the bedroom window, put it in the twin tub washing machine, threw it at the coal fire, and apparently delighted in holding its tail and swinging it around, this pedigree siamese cat died of a cold virus and my mum told me the cat had gone to jesus, a year later my brother was born.
More next Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment