Thursday 12 December 2013

Thursday Blog A right little madam.


Well here I am (top photo) with my brothers pulling a right face and looking like a right little madam, this is outside Victoria Hall Saltaire early 60s, my Gran used to buy me and my brothers outfits that my parents couldn't afford.
My Gran was in the Salvation Army she is sat second row from the front far right, when I was young I was made to go to Sunday School, I did untill I was 12/13 when they tried to "Save" me I didn't go again. I have to make an observation about the photo the man in the middle looks quite pleased with himself sitting amongst all the virtuous young women, and by my reckoning me thinks the woman in the front on the left has an equally pleased look on her face, I will leave what could have happened between them to your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment