Sunday 12 May 2013

Lazy Lazy Sunday.


I think so therefore I am, stop being silly woman, more or less finished tidying my studio, now for the rest of the house, for to be or not to be put up for sale that is the question, I love this old house and don't really want to leave it, but I must for many reasons.
The Fornasetti face is staring at me, its my favorite image and there sits my necklace made from the very famous image, the necklace part is with my Grans Whitby Jet beads, its telling me to create more, and the peg, well that is a bit random, the tiny silver spoon is for scooping tiny beads from plastic containers, also have to prepare findings and beads etc for a class that I am starting to teach later in the week, basic jewellery techniques, looking forward to it very much, so really its not a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment